Customer Service Representative – Portuguese Speaking
Company Overview: Mitrade Group Ltd is a global organisation rapidly expanding to meet the demands of our ever-growing clientele base. Our UK office, Mitrade Services, is just starting up, presentin
Mitrade Group Ltd is a global organisation rapidly expanding to meet the demands of our ever-growing clientele base. Our UK office, Mitrade Services, is just starting up, presenting a unique opportunity to be a founding member, and actively working within the core of the business. With this, internal growth is not only welcomed but encouraged, providing our employees with the opportunity to grow, develop and succeed in their role and any future role they might have with Mitrade Services. This position not only has career development opportunities but will also be part of a fun, dynamic team working together to support our clients.
We have offices located within Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, UK and Cyprus.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
As a Customer Service Representative for Mitrade, your role is crucial to ensure customer satisfaction by providing bilingual support to our clients. In addition, you are required to ensure all clients’ inquiries and issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Making sure each and every single client is provided with best customer service through all stages of their journey with Mitrade.
The shift pattern for this role is either 10AM-7PM or 11AM-8PM with one hour meal break during each shift however this can change to match the needs of the business.
Furthermore, this role requires employees to provide bilingual support in Portuguese.
What Would Be Your Responsibilities:
As a provider of exceptional service, you will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality and the best-in-class service to our clients via email and other online communication channels
- Consistently taking initiative to resolve client’s queries, with full dedication and determination
- Use your knowledge/experience to not only identify issues or potential problems but also provide an innovative solution tailored to the clients’ needs / business needs in a timely manner
- Skilfully probe for and understand our clients’ needs
- Taking initiative to identify business opportunities and ways to improve client experience, going above and beyond with customer service
- Proactively liaise with various departments to assist in resolving our client’s queries
- Proficient in English and Portuguese.
- Ability to provide professional service over online communication channels
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to commit to long-term career growth and professional developments
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eager to learn about the financial markets, CFD industry, and Mitrade’s trading platform
- Strong sense of integrity
- Open-minded and collaborative
What You’ll Get in Return
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a dynamic and multi-cultural company with the opportunity to grow.
- Onsite training and ongoing continuous professional developments.
- Work-life balance.
Who is Mitrade?
Mitrade Group Ltd is an innovative Global CFDs trading broker, with the mission to simplify FX and CFD trading, Mitrade provides a self-developed trading platform with a wide range of tradable products, including FX, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies to best suit investors’ needs.
Our core corporate values are collaboration, open-minded, responsibility and excellence.
At Mitrade we take security and protection of your personal information seriously. Mitrade will never ask for financial information during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment.
To avoid scammed job advertisements, please take caution for any misspelled email address or slightly modified version of duplicating letters.
If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Mitrade Human Resources. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you are able to commute to London, NW1?
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Portuguese (preferred)
Work Location: One location