Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to set up and expand our customer support operations team.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. Customer Support representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They’re confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle high amounts of live chat and incoming emails
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Support other business units with customer liaison, accurately document customer requests
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- College degree or above
- Fluent Portuguese language, and advanced English speaker. Other languages (e.g. Spanish) will be beneficial
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry
- Outstanding new graduates are also welcomed to apply
- High level of honesty and integrity; Proactive and meticulous; A sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills and exceed beyond expectation
- Passionate for customer service industry and can accept to work under different work shifts
- Positive about the crypto industry
- Willing to work weekends and irregular hours which will include night shifts
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire