Job description Company Overview: Mitrade Group Ltd is a global organisation rapidly expanding to meet the demands of our ever-growing clientele base. Our UK office, Mitrade Services, is just startin
Mitrade Group Ltd is a global organisation rapidly expanding to meet the demands of our ever-growing clientele base. Our UK office, Mitrade Services, is just starting up, presenting a unique opportunity to be a founding member and actively working within the core of the business. With this, internal growth is not only welcomed but encouraged, providing our employees with the opportunity to grow, develop and succeed in their role and any future role they might have with Mitrade Services. This position not only has career development opportunities but will also be part of a fun, dynamic team working together to support our clients.
We have offices located within Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and China and London.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
As a Customer Service Representative for Mitrade, your role is crucial to ensure customer satisfaction by providing bilingual support to our clients. In addition, you are required to ensue all clients’ inquiries and issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Making sure each and every single client is provided with best customer service through all stages of their journey with Mitrade.
The shift pattern for this role is a late shift from 13:00 – 22:00 with one hour meal break during each shift however this can change to match the needs of the business Furthermore, this role requires employees to provide bilingual support – either Hindu, Russian, Arabic or any other European Language
What Would Be Your Responsibilities:
As a provider of exceptional service, you will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality and the best-in-class service to our clients via email and other online communication channels
- Consistently taking initiative to resolve client’s queries, with full dedication and determination.
- Use your knowledge/experience to not only identify issues or potential problems but also provide an innovative solution tailored to the clients’ needs / business needs in a timely manner
- Skilfully probe for and understand our clients’ needs
- Taking initiative to identify business opportunities and ways to improve client experience, Going above and beyond with customer service
- Proactively liaise with various departments to assist in resolving our client’s queries
What You Will Need to Have:
- Proficient in English and either Hindi, Russian, Arabic or any other European Language
- Ability to provide professional service over online communication channels
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to commit to long-term career growth and professional developments
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eager to learn about the financial markets, CFD industry, and Mitrade’s trading platform
- Strong sense of integrity
- Open-minded and collaborative
What You’ll Get in Return
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a dynamic and multi-cultural company with the opportunity to grow.
- Onsite training and ongoing continuous professional developments.
- Work-life balance
- Performance Bonus
Who is Mitrade?
Mitrade Group Ltd is an innovative Global CFDs trading broker, with the mission to simplify FX and CFD trading, Mitrade provides a self-developed trading platform with a wide range of tradable products, including FX, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies to best suit investors’ needs.
Our core corporate values are collaboration, open-minded, responsibility and excellence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift