Transfero Group is an international financial solutions company based on blockchain technology. With its registered office in Crypto Valley, Switzerland, and with a presence in Rio de Janeiro and in e
Transfero Group is an international financial solutions company based on blockchain technology. With its registered office in Crypto Valley, Switzerland, and with a presence in Rio de Janeiro and in eight other countries. Our mission is to facilitate and promote access and adoption to the universe of digital assets, enabling its clients a safe transition to a more decentralized global financial system based on freedom and autonomy.
We are looking for a part-time Customer Service Trainee to provide support for private and institutional clients in English and German.
- Be responsible for the clients onboarding, product-related questions, technical support, contract amendments, complaints, and others;
- Further development of the Customer Care framework (Client Service Line, FAQ, User Guides/Tutorials, etc.);
- Supports a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer experiences
- Displays general product knowledge of all product categories;
- Knows and uses all corporate processes and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and to complete non-selling responsibilities;
- Processes customer transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Monitor voice channels, chat, WhatsApp, email, satisfaction survey, interfacing with the responsible sectors to provide the necessary actions;
- Monitor possible bugs and operational issues that may affect customers.
- Experience/Knowledge with Zendesk;
- Experience in client servicing/customer care of private and institutional clients within an financial institution;
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with banking regulations;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form;
- Fluent in English, German (Spanish or Portuguese is a plus).
For more information, visit our website https://transfero.com
Job Types: Part-time, 40-60%
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Zug, ZG: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English (Required)
- German (Required)