Caiz Development GmbH is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decen
Caiz Development GmbH is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money-transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service to join our team in Frankfurt.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels.
- Manage large amounts of Social Media inquiries satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- 3+ years of work experience in a Customer Service role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- Thorough knowledge of legislation about consumer protection
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial
- Affinity for multitasking with precision
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism
- Alignment with our company’s values
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Business, Sales or similar
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.