Strong interest in digital assets and blockchain technologies. This role will ensure that all users of the SwissBorg app have a smooth and pleasant experience…...
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 250,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 4,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
This role will ensure that all users of the SwissBorg app have a smooth and pleasant experience when in need of support. Person we are looking for should be passionate about the User experience, have a knack for data driven initiatives, comfortable collaborating with key stakeholders, and supporting the quality journey of our Community. This individual will research and provide regular reporting on quality measures, themes, and knowledge gaps to assist in ensuring the Community Support Team is operating at maximum efficiency. This includes assessing new training needs, evaluating efficiency of existing training material, templated responses and knowledge base articles.
What you might be doing
- Monitor all communications channels (incl but not limited to: email and chat ) of internal and external Community focused teams to identify trends, themes, and adherence to defined quality standards
- Conduct regular quality checks in communication with community for various teams
- Analyze the results and create training plans in collaboration with other stakeholders to assure high quality user experience.
- Provide training to user facing teams as needed basis and brush up sessions
- Conduct analytical reporting on agreed KPIs and CSAT surveys on a weekly basis, and as requested by Management
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders in process improvement initiatives
- Address sensitive user issues, problem solving and help the team to do the same
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all things related to SwissBorg community
- Suggest solutions for improving the work flows, back office, and other aspects of the setup.
- Work with internal and external tech teams to improve communication flow but also help to smooth the process for users so that the app will become more self explanatory
- Assist in special projects and other duties as needed
- Work closely with compliance to help prevent fraud
- Give input to team leads for staffing requirements
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in CS and in overseeing customer service teams
- Experience with setting and monitoring SLAs,
- managing teams
- improving level of quality
- Familiarity with various payment systems and softwares used around the world
- Proven track record in scaling start-up organisations customer support
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with payment gateways, processing, and related compliance requirements is a strong plus
- Strong interest in digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Prior experience in fintech or financial services a strong plus
- 2-4 years of experience in a high-growth startup environment preferred
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.