Location: Berlin Date Posted: 01/08/2022 Salary: €150,000 Expires: 01/08/2023 Function: Leadership Role Type: Permanent Package:
CTO – Blockchain – Berlin
It is interesting how cryptocurrency and blockchain divide peoples’ opinions, isn’t it?! Did you say yes?
If you said yes, read on. This position could be the best move you have made so far in your career.
You have the opportunity to:
- join one of the front-running crypto exchange and blockchain development companies in the whole of Europe.
- work with one of the most ambitious and already-respected blockchain & crypto Founders in Berlin.
- work with a blockchain leader that has built the team from 8 people last year to more than 25 people now.
- all of this whilst securing further investment from some of the biggest names in the cryptocurrency investment industry.
- and will also be launching their own token in Q3 this year
The next 12 months will be about developing their community and improving their user support. This naturally includes bringing in another Senior Software Engineer to work on building out various aspects of their in-house blockchain network using the substrate framework, as well as working on R&D or security.
- You will be a software engineer at heart, likely been a tech lead, manager and possibly now a head of engineering looking to step up to CTO.
- Experience of leading development teams, managing product roadmaps and ensuring delivery is made on time.
- You will have an expert understand of how API’s are built and how they integrate on an enterprise scale.
- Preference is for commercial blockchain experience, however if you have a passion for the technology and want an opportunity to switch from web2 to web3 then please do apply!
Joining at such project means you will have a huge influence on the technology, product and shape of the whole business. Working closely with the CEO & Founder to help implement his vision for the business.
Salary is open to negotiation and significant tokens/ shares have been allocated to this role.