The explosion of new companies in the blockchain industry and the volatility of asset prices has been responsible for the sudden increase of crypto investment funds and the amount of openings for Trad
The explosion of new companies in the blockchain industry and the volatility of asset prices has been responsible for the sudden increase of crypto investment funds and the amount of openings for Trader roles has also increased significantly. Traders have to understand very well how the crypto world works, analyze and understand white papers, propose and execute trades on centralized and decentralized exchanges, assist in the development of the trading strategy and systems, apply risk management techniques, prepare financial reports. Trader roles in the crypto require a solid understanding of the ever-changing landscape of crypto exchanges and platforms.
- Manage regulated crypto investment portfolios
- Conduct trade execution and risk management effectively.
- Drive investment performance.
- Market research and analysis of crypto assets, liquidity and the structure of the market.
- Communicate efficiently with other key internal stakeholders.
- Develop new trading and investment strategies.
- A demonstrated interest in crypto markets experience interacting with the crypto ecosystem
- Experience in the active management of risk.
- Strong quantitative and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen.
- Coding skills are advantageous.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Zero hours
Salary: £15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability