Ability to take on new clients related to cryptocurrencies. The role will be ideal for someone who has an interest in cryptocurrencies with excellent…...
It’s not often that you find dynamism and taxation in the same sentence but the position I’m looking to fill requires both innovative skills combined with an attention to detail. My client is one of the country’s leading cryptocurrency tax specialists and looking to expand their team with the recruitment of a dynamic individual to support two tax partners.
The exact role will fit around you, however over 50% of the role will be dealing with the taxation of cryptocurrencies.
The role will be ideal for someone who has an interest in cryptocurrencies with excellent mathematical skills, or someone who has experience in accounting and bookkeeping and would like to continue in this role whilst expanding or learning tax knowledge around cryptocurrencies.
Full training will be provided, along with the potential option of study support if desired.
The right candidate will have strong knowledge or skills in the following areas:
· Ability to take on new clients related to cryptocurrencies
· Friendly, approachable and able to deal with numerous enquiries via phone/email/video call
· Good mathematical skills
· Fast thinking, with the ability to problem solve and pay attention to detail
· Basic tax knowledge, including Capital Gains Tax, is desired but not essential
· Good computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (required)