Cryptocurrency Specalist In the fraud investigation team there is an available position, Digitpol seeks a qualified and experienced Cryptocurrency Specalist to work in the response unit at its Dutch
In the fraud investigation team there is an available position, Digitpol seeks a qualified and experienced Cryptocurrency Specalist to work in the response unit at its Dutch offices. In this position you will work with a team that responds rapidly to incidents such as crypto fraud, scams and illegal trading exchange investigation.
- Background in blockchain development and familiar with blockchain fundamentals is a must
- Currently working or a proven past record on blockchain security related work.
- Fluent with common crypto wallet vulnerability principles and crypto mining skills.
- Fluent in programming languages such as Golang/Rust/Solidity/Java and able to code vulnerability detection or verification tools.
- Understanding of A-Z mainstream blockchain theory or development technologies such as Bitcoin, Ether, EOS, etc. Mastery of Ether code development is a plus.
- Understanding of different types of blockchain security vulnerabilities.
- Fluent with common blockchain development frameworks, experience in static code analysis, reverse engineering experience is a plus.
How do I apply?
Simply apply via LinkedIn here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2497044366/. Once you complete the registration, you will be screened for eligibility.
How do I get started?
If you are eligible to participate, our team will invite you for an interview.
“Our work involves information beyond publicly available facts, this enables us to look into matters behind the scenes, always for security, investigations and within the legal framework”
Jan 28, 2018