Company Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals,
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Are you passionate about payments and cryptocurrency and driven by opportunities to scale new products and businesses? As Senior Manager of Visa Crypto Solutions you will be part of a team responsible for creating and growing new revenue streams for Visa through emerging crypto products, innovative partnerships, and tailored programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Director, Crypto Solutions to build new revenue streams for Visa while delivering tailored crypto solutions for a wide variety of Visa’s partners including banks, Fintechs, merchants, crypto wallets and exchanges, and infrastructure providers
- Developing a relationship with leading crypto partners in the region to help them realize their potential and managing their needs on an ongoing basis
- Operationalizing the emerging crypto product lines from initial proof of concept through go-to-market execution that spans pricing, strategy, deal structuring, and client support
- Helping to scale global infrastructure partnerships in Europe and assisting global team with regional intelligence where needed
- Serving as a subject matter expert internally and externally, leading training for internal teams and articulating Visa’s position on crypto to our clients and partners
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is fluent in crypto and has a history of delivering results under pressure and cross-functional leadership. The Senior Manager of Crypto Solutions will drive global crypto business development activities and development of partnerships in Europe, with the ultimate goal of continuing to grow our leadership position in the market.
- Proactively engage with digital currency wallets, exchanges, fintechs, and FIs in the region
- Cross-functional workstream management to help drive revenue through existing Visa issuing partnerships and to grow card acceptance with new and existing clients
- Identify new crypto partnerships and product revenue opportunities and development of existing and new business relationships
- Serve as one of Visa’s internal and external facing experts on cryptocurrencies, permissioned, and permissionless blockchains
- Translate emerging trends in crypto into opportunities for Visa and our clients
- Influence and provide market feedback and knowledge sharing to cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
- Experience in operating and business development roles across companies in fintech, payments, and financial services
- Demonstrated track record in setting go-to-market strategies and execution, pricing, managing budgets, generating and scaling revenue, and supporting clients
- Track record and expertise in cross-functional leadership and delivery
- Possess significant functional knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem and players involved, including in-depth knowledge around permisionless blockchain technology as well as a deep understanding of existing retail payment solutions
- Experience working with Fintechs and crypto wallets and exchanges
- Strong problem-solving skills and creativity to identify new opportunities/anticipate how crypto can impact payments ecosystem
- Expertise in explaining complex concepts and technologies to a broad audience of external and internal partners
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
- Previous experience in an operating role at a startup or high growth company
This position is open to locations in Berlin, Germany and London, UK.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.