Who we are The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center
Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
You will be responsible for realizing the product vision and direction for the Crypto suite of products. Your responsibilities will include forming, designing and delivering tactical and strategic initiatives that fulfil the firm’s and clients’ needs. You will need to ensure the overall priorities are balanced and aligned to the strategic priorities.
You will work closely with leadership, stakeholders and other key individuals to constantly assess the Crypto products capabilities and suitability, proposing appropriate strategies to increase capabilities or fill gaps through research and development, customer feedback, product design, requirements capturing and engineering collaboration.
You will be accountable for executing parts of the roadmap for the Crypto suite of products including Treasury Management, Payment Services and Crypto-Intelligence solutions. This extends from ensuring the capabilities of existing products to identifying new product gaps that address our clients Cryptocurrency and/or Blockchain challenges. You will be expected to stay up to date on changing market conditions, competitors, new technology, standards and industry direction.
You will work closely across all aspects of Product Development (Product, Design and Engineering) to ensure that features are prioritized and in-line with business direction. Coordinating across multiple teams and ensuring clear communication to stakeholders of upcoming releases and leading the change management activities to ensure that operational staff are aware and changes are made with minimal impact on operational performance.
What you’ll do
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the strategy and execution of part of the Crypto Product roadmap
- Define and support the creation of desirable, feasible, viable and sustainable products that meet the needs of the customer
- Lead and own proposals and business cases for targeted development within Crypto
- Lead product owners in translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Identify and specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Collaborate with the wider Product Development group to identify efficiencies or smarter ways of working
- Ensure feature demos are presented to customers early and often
- Preparation and participation in Program Increment Planning
- Define releases and program increments
- Work with cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders including: design, architecture, security, engineering and user enablement
- Turn data insights into product features with actionable outcomes to the customer
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the product vision, strategy, features and prioritisation.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers where necessary
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our partners and suppliers
What you’ll bring
- Experience working directly in Crypto and/or Blockchain as a Product Manager or similar product management role
- Passionate about Crypto and about delivering the best possible end-user experience
- Proven experience in successfully managing and leading projects and programs on a global basis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire internal teams/stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Great organisational skills and a proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A proven track record as a Product Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- The ability to use evidence-based or data driven decision making
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills
- Product Manager Qualifications-Ideally Scaled Agile Framework
- A balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- A high degree of organisation, individual initiative and personal accountability
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- A customer-centric mindset supported by design thinking
- Experience in Financial or Professional Services preferable, especially liquidity management, accounting/reporting development and payments
- Proven experience of working effectively with distributed teams and stakeholders
- Possess a passport and a desire to experience working for a truly global company
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing