We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides. If you would like to
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Crypto Operations Specialist
Zurich | 80-100 % | Reference 4161
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets.
Support to build-up, run and continuously develop SDX’ Crytpo Operations in the context of the overall SDX Operations Department. SIX offers the possibility of a hybrid working model (work from home & in our SIX office).
What You Will Do
- support to build-up, manage and continuously develop the Crypto Operations of SDX
- organize and execute daily operations of Crypto Operations and support the continuous development of the offering (“run-the-bank”)
- support Operations sub-projects / work streams in the context of development of the crypto offering (“change-the-bank”)
- identify opportunities for improving Crypto Operations and the overall Crypto Offering and approach
- ensure coordination with the Operations Team of SDX and other departments / functions regarding Crypto- and Operations-related topics
What You Bring
- min. 2-5 years relevant experience in financial services / banking industry (securities processing, payments processing, etc.)
- previous experience in DLT / Crypto Operations is a strong plus
- customer-oriented and agile thinking; proactive with the ability and willingness to assume responsibility in a fast-evolving environment
- ability to communicate knowledge and structure complex issues in an understandable manner
- fluent in English, German is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Alisha Thoma at +41 58 399 53 34.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
You will benefit from a culture of continuous learning and feedback. Your personal growth is supported through an extensive learning offering.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking,
we solve exciting tasks together in teams.