Job Title: Crypto Market Analyst Company: London Real Location: Shoreditch, London Reporting to: Senior Leadership Team Working Hours: 09:00 – 18:30 (Monday to Friday) Employment type: Permanent
Job Title: Crypto Market Analyst
Company: London Real
Location: Shoreditch, London
Reporting to: Senior Leadership Team
Working Hours: 09:00 – 18:30 (Monday to Friday)
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent upon experience
About London Real
Founded in 2011, we are an independent global media company with an online platform with over 500 million views on YouTube and over 4,000,000 subscribers viewing our content across all channels weekly. We have recorded over 1000 interviews with some of the most influential and inspirational people in finance, technology, science, sports, entertainment, politics, and wellness. Our Academy courses incorporate the most powerful wisdom from our diverse guests on London Real as well as promoting financial freedom through DeFi.
At London Real, our mission is to transform humanity into a fully empowered, conscious, and cooperative species. We are a lean, agile and very ambitious organisation focused on continuous improvement in our products, content, and our processes.
London Real is seeking a highly experienced Crypto Market Analyst to work onsite at our busy broadcasting studio in the heart of Shoreditch.
As an experienced Crypto Market Analyst you will be responsible for collecting and analysing market data supporting our DeFi Accelerator course and community of cryptocurrency and DeFi enthusiasts. We believe blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world and we consider the analyst role as pivotal in the delivery of our vision over the next 10 years in becoming the “Kings of DeFi” and leading experts in the cryptocurrency space.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ experience and have a proven track record in market strategies, cryptocurrency and block technologies. They will have experience in writing whitepapers.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team, this role offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to work in a fast-paced environment on one of the world’s fastest-growing long-form interview providers.
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Support the senior management team with research and analysis regarding market strategies in the cryptocurrency and DeFI industries
- Collect and analyse data regarding potential investments; present relevant charts and analysis
- Ongoing monitoring of existing and emerging DeFi protocol
- Collect and analyse data to develop actionable insights
- Present data findings in a narrative story so that it is easy to digest by stakeholders and the London Real Academy community regardless of background; producing clear charts, easy to understand statistics and market analysis content
- Ongoing work to integrate new data sources and increase data quality, integrity, and cleanliness from data sources
- Ongoing monitoring of each DeFi protocol
- Collaborating with management stakeholders as and when required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics/statistics or finance; 3+ years experience of financial derivatives, blockchain technology, or cryptocurrency research; 1+ years of experience in DeFi
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Be accountable for results and experiment and iterate to align with industry changes
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Ability to write coherent and engaging content
- Deep knowledge of the crypto space and DeFi
- A passion for digital media
- Passion for cryptocurrencies and DeFi
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention & accuracy to detail
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate and are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work at an expanding media company, then please apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience in analysing and writing reports about crypto?
- Please provide a link to some of your written research articles.
- United Kingdom (required)