Are you interested in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and NFTs? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and finesse your accounts and tax experience in a professional, friendly and growing
Looking for an accounting opportunity with lots of variety?
We have an excellent new role in our Business Services team where you can grow and finesse your accounts and tax experience in a professional and friendly environment.
This role will offer you exposure to work with a diverse range of clients including an exciting Crypto portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Completing annual accounts and doing tax computations for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses with up to £5M turnover
- Dealing with the completion and submission of self-assessment tax returns for Business Services clients
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Working with clients who are operating in blockchain technology such as building protocols, creating NFTs, investors and traders, or creating new platforms
- Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
- Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
- Assisting with business development of our expanding blockchain and crypto team
- Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
- Supervising, and supporting the work of less experienced team members
- Training student staff
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Experienced in accounts preparation for partnerships/LLPs and limited companies
- Applicants should be accurate, analytical and methodical in their approach to work
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients
- Keen interest in cryptocurrency
- Ability to have in depth conversation around cryptocurrency, or be willing to learn
- Willing to meet new clients with a view to winning work
- Experience of electronic accounting packages
- Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE
- Proficient in MS Office (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook), Sage, Xero and QBO
- Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquiries promptly, accurately and efficiently
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Please click ‘Apply Now’. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with Carrie MacDonald on Carrie.MacDonald@pkf-francisclark.co.uk.
Everyone will receive a response.
PKF Francis Clark doesn’t discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, your experience, your potential, and nothing else.