Bondly is a leading company in the rising crypto/DeFi industry. We're now hiring Project Managers who can help us to keep growing. This will be a varied role with plenty of opportunity to contribute a
Bondly is a leading company in the rising crypto/DeFi industry. We’re now hiring Project Managers who can help us to keep growing. This will be a varied role with plenty of opportunity to contribute across different areas. Our goal is to be the first choice for any brand/project looking to get involved with NFTS.
At Bondly we have built a supportive and inclusive environment where collaboration is encouraged, and learning is shared freely. We don’t set limits based on what others think is possible or impossible. Our pioneering and collaborative culture is made up of people from around the globe. Together we value our diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds, and perspectives and harness these qualities to discover exciting connections, solve tricky problems, and create extraordinary impact.
Accounting Manager – Part time – Remote
This role is completely remote meaning you can work from anywhere in the word. The responsibilities in this role include creating financial reports, monitoring the cash flow, making sure that payments are processed and revenue is collected, planning for the future cost of the company and forecasting revenue.
- Administrative agenda handling, documentation and invoice tracking and archiving
- Communication with any accounting company we may work with
- Expenses tracking and reimbursement
- Management of all accounting tasks and projects, cost center management
- Bank account management; managing and processing bank transfers/payments
- Track and update daily, weekly and monthly financial metrics and reports
- Conduct research and reconciliation on complex invoices
- With with HR to create payroll reports
- Participate in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Prepare detailed Digital Asset schedules Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities, contributing to PBC schedules, narratives, etc.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- 1+ year working experience with accounting and finance agenda
- Good knowledge of statutory requirements in accounting
- Organisational skills, ability to manage tasks from beginning to end
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Attention to detail, responsibility and independence abilities
- Great time-management skills
- A general grasp of Blockchain and knowledge on NFTs/the crypto landscape
- Knowledge of various accounting softwares, such as Quickbooks