WHO WE ARE Seventy Agency is an international brand design agency using tech, creativity, and market understanding to unlock sustainable growth and build brands for a better future. Our team is a bea
WHO WE ARE
Seventy Agency is an international brand design agency using tech, creativity, and market understanding to unlock sustainable growth and build brands for a better future. Our team is a beautiful mismatch of over 50 brilliant misfits from every corner of the world – joined together in a culture where strategists, designers, analysts, film makers, producers, copywriters, and art directors unite to create brands and experiences with the ability to power forward and empower growth.
What that means? Well, let’s have a quick look into what we’ve been up to lately:
- We’ve helped tech entrepreneur Carl Pei create his own venture, bringing Nothing out into the world.
- We’ve created the world’s first smartphone AR launch for OnePlus Nord during the height of the pandemic.
- We’re moving Tietoevry, one of Nordics biggest tech companies, towards a future where 24.000 people will work each day to create purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good.
- We’ve helped the country of Sweden to create stories that brings the brand of Sweden across the globe.
Needless to say, we’re keeping ourselves busy and actively pushing the boundaries of immersive experiences together with our clients. But in order to push them even further we need someone like you.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a creative technologist or creative developer that can take a lead role in helping Seventy Agency build and develop our offering within emerging technologies. You are passionate about technology and trends, and you know the answer to “What’s next?” for digital storytelling and immersive experiences.
You have a genuine passion for and knowledge about new technologies such as AR, VR and Blockchain but also a deep understanding of how to build products and services on more tested platforms such as native apps, web or Unity. Technology is very broad and we are looking for someone who can help us become experts but also give us a more general understanding of what is required technically to create world-class executions within these realms.
You will be key in developing Seventy’s offering but also take an active role in projects. You will develop concepts together with our creatives, solidify budget estimations with our producers, and build close relationships with our production partners. As much as we are looking for a thinker we are also looking for a doer. Someone that has the practical knowledge to develop smaller prototypes internally and take an active, hands-on role in projects.
The role is very entrepreneurial in nature and will span a variety of existing client initiatives as well as pitch work and new business development. Excellent communication skills, leadership and a history of successful client relationships are a must.
- Working collaboratively with project teams on rapidly prototyping, scoping and delivering innovative and complex creative technology solutions, and provide detailed supporting documentation for pitches and proposals
- Champion internal innovation using new and emerging technology in the space, raise the bar for understanding immersive technologies in-house, host workshops and seminars and inspire the wider team with how technology can be applied to existing or potential projects
- Drive partnerships, processes and innovation across internal and client teams in experience projects and initiatives. Evaluate internal and external solutions and associated risks and opportunities
- Test, document, and share learnings to enable organizational maturity and shared growth
- Familiarity with current and future looking technologies and trends, both first party and third party. Strong understanding of performance considerations in development of immersive experiences
- Experience with at least one non-web-based programming language or development platform for creative purposes, e.g. Unity, Unreal, Touch Designer, C#, C, Python, Arduino etc
- A solid understanding of Web3 principles, blockchain technology and NFTs
- Knowledge and experience in creative tools such as the adobe suite and Figma. Knowledge in 3D software such as Cinema 4D, Blender or Modo is considered a bonus
- Exposure to social media networks, such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook and Snapchat, and their interactive features
- A curious mindset, always searching for what’s next and how it could be used in a meaningful way to meet clients’ business objectives. An interest in moving between disciplines, remixing ideas and appropriate techniques into new contexts
- The ability to problem-solve with the confidence, to flag concerns and challenge assumptions on a regular basis and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical solutions effectively to less technical colleagues or clients, and a commitment to be part of a successful team
Seventy Agency is keen to fill this role asap so if it feels like a match, please submit your application and cover letter, in English. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about Seventy Agency please visit: seventyagency.com (http://seventyagency.com/) or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.