Country Manager – France
Merge is fast growing and forward-thinking B2B fintech start up that is working to remove the barriers between digital asset companies and traditional payments services. We do this through a suite of
Merge is fast growing and forward-thinking B2B fintech start up that is working to remove the barriers between digital asset companies and traditional payments services. We do this through a suite of APIs that automate the full cycle of money movement from payment initiation through to reconciliation via a web application or API. We’re a lean team and we work hard to build outstanding products for our customers.
The purpose of this role is to grow Merge’s business and to lead our French regulated entity.
- The Country Manager will act as the Directeur General (DG) of the company and be responsible for the communication and relationship with regulators, such as the ACPR, with regards to Merge’s EMI license (Etablissement de Monnaie Électronique
- As the DG be responsible for the correct implementation of regulatory requirements in the company, working closely with the MLRO (Responsable LCB-FT) and other internal/external stakeholders to ensure appropriate processes and actions are implemented;
- Build deep customer understanding, and identify & execute opportunities for growth – you will be a true expert in the region knowing what levers need to be pulled to achieve our financial goals;
- Come up with incredible, fresh and exciting concepts for the French & EU market and work closely with our Global sales/BD, marketing and product teams;
- Take full responsibility of developing winning sales & marketing strategies and tactics to drive growth and exceed revenue KPIs;
- Enhance brand value and awareness in the market and build the reputation;
- Work closely with our UK and Global teams to enable and unlock any potential opportunities or roadblocks.
Note: While this role is based in France and we’re looking for a French speaker, Merge’s company-wide and operational language is English. Therefore, please submit your application in English.
- 5+ years of experience managing sales teams in a Fintech, Blockchain, Crypto or similar industry in B2B or B2B2C sales verticals;
- Results-driven and analytical mindset: you make decisions based on data and numbers;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data (including KPI reports) and translate them into actionable steps;
- Flexible in terms of business trips, trade shows and more;
- Be in good standing for the ACPR’s Fit & Proper assessments (exigences de compétence et d’honorabilité).