Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Define and lead expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing and Tech teams along the way.
- Act as a business owner: develop new strategies to relentlessly to push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly.
- Manage, grow, and lead a high-performing team. You will be responsible for shaping the organisation and defining hiring needs in your market, while also setting the future strategy.
- Oversee and steer budgeting, P&L performance, and financial milestones to reach trading and user targets.
- Lead local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organising key events.
- Represent Binance in the local events, media, and in communication with external stakeholders.
- A minimum of 8 years of proven success in a similar role – leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams.
- Communication. Being the face of a market means having excellent written and verbal communication skills. You not only need to be inspirational to your team, but also inspirational to partners, investors and the public.
- Data-focused. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and push the company to be more data-driven it its approach for excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- A passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morning.
- Fluency in English and Swedish is mandatory.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire