Country Head Germany, Austria & Switzerland / Geschäftsführer – Fintech
Our client is a Scandinavian Fintech whose mission is to turn regulatory compliance into an automated, real-time process. The company supports leading auditors and banks with tailored blockchain-based
Our client is a Scandinavian Fintech whose mission is to turn regulatory compliance into an automated, real-time process. The company supports leading auditors and banks with tailored blockchain-based automation solutions for the following domains: securitization, audit and compliance.
Our client is working with some of the largest banks in Europe as well as national and EU level regulators and investors and has developed an asset backed securitization automation platform, which offers sophisticated life-cycle solutions for originator, investor and regulator.
Our client is looking for an individual, whose main priority will be making the company market leader in securitization solutions. This individual will be responsible for building the sales, consulting and customer care team in Germany. Furthermore, they will engage with the founders as well as software engineers to develop local adaptions of the securitization solution platform and will identify market specific marketing ideas and simultaneously develop a partner network.
Ideal candidate shall have
- Many years of solution sales experience to large and medium size banks and non-bank financial institutions in Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Good understanding of securitization domain on business level, preferably several years hands-on experience setting up and managing such solutions
- Strong personal network across the banking sector including EU and national regulators as well as other EU institutions relevant to the banking sector
- Proven experience building partnerships with banks, arrangers, law firms, etc.
- Experience working with technology solutions teams to communicate client requirements
- Ability to work autonomously, set, drive and achieve ambitious sales targets
- Willingness to travel and network with C-level and IT technical decision makers
- Excellent German and English language skills