Participate on the strategic plans to reallocate teams in the T&O Campus. Plan and coordinate resources reallocation. Management and control the workspace assigned to the Towers and Global Products....
COS Facilites General Services Analyst
Why you should consider this opportunity
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2021.
We are looking for professionals like you, with the skills and competencies required for the development of digital solutions for the creation, implementation and evolution of the new Global Platforms required for Santander Group all over the world.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
What you will be doing
As a Facilities-General Services Analyst your mission will be collaborate on the initiatives and projects related to the workspace management and building services to ensure that we have the best physical environment for Technology and Operations.
The main functions that will be under your responsibility are:
- Participate on the strategic plans to reallocate teams in the T&O Campus
- Plan and coordinate resources reallocation
- Management and control the workspace assigned to the Towers and Global Products
- Control and monitor the occupation ratio
- Define and implement dashboards to control and monitor the main KPIs of the function
- Define and establish the appropriate relationship model with the different areas of the Bank (SGF, General Properties, Corporate Security, Space Management, etc.)
- Monitor building services to ensure the best service level and identify improvements actions to be proposed to the service owner
- Manage and coordinate company events
- Participate on the evacuation plan including emergency test coordination and teams training
- Define, maintain, implement and publish General Services and Security processes, policies and procedures
- Gather internal feedback to define action plans to be developed in order to ensure that we provide the best service to our clients
What we are looking for
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- + 6 years’ experience as analyst in workspace management
- Collaborative and proactive aptitude and skills
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem-solving abilities
- Communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of information systems and MS Excel
What we offer you
- A competitive economic package
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities, including daily free lunch
- Top notch computer and office equipment at your disposal
- 26 holiday days
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms. At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees: – Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper. – Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles. – Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment. – Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field. – Global stability – Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history. If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander