Top-rated regional firm, multiple award winners and recognised for having some of the most collaborative and cohesive working cultures in the UK. This Top 100 firm are looking for a Corporate Solicit
Top-rated regional firm, multiple award winners and recognised for having some of the most collaborative and cohesive working cultures in the UK. This Top 100 firm are looking for a Corporate Solicitor 3 years PQE to progress within a Corporate team in Southampton that is operating at the forefront of multiple sectors.
This firm is known for its ability to innovate in order to adapt to the most dynamic industries where the nature of legal services is always changing.Their client base comprises market disrupters operating across the new technologies industry, ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to major international corporations.
They are operating at the frontier of sectors like fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, cloud-based services, and emerging technologies. As you’d imagine, this firm houses many recognised lawyers who are highly ranked in the legal directories and highly sought after.
It’s true to say that they are extremely modern, with excellent hybrid and remote working solutions in place. You will find a forward-thinking and inclusive work culture well-known for its friendliness. This is what’s allowed them to operate for so long is their traditional values of quality, service, and value for money.
- You will work across a broad range of commercial areas and demonstrate excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- With the support and guidance of senior lawyers, you will be given a platform to work with clients directly and manage relationships. With the support and guidance of senior lawyers, you will be given a platform to work with clients directly and manage relationships
- You’ll be working alongside leading figures and assisting them on complex matters, often multi-jurisdictional in nature, allowing for an interesting caseload
- The role will involve working on matters such as M&As, private equity transactions, joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements, demergers, company reconstructions, and reorganisations.
- You will be an experienced Corporate Solicitor 3 years PQE
- Excellent technical knowledge with a clear commercial focus
- Desire and ability to contribute to business development projects
What’s on offer?
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE, but market-leading, plus an exceptional benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside leading corporate lawyers in Hampshire.
- Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor 3 years PQE to join a highly successful practice in Southampton.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact for a confidential conversation.