Manage the monthly and quarterly financial closing process and reporting. Guidance, professional management and supervision of the bookkeeper....
Coinmama is a financial service that makes it fast, safe, and fun to buy digital currency, anywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for highly motivated, talented and committed Controller for an exciting position at a fast-growing global innovative Fintech company who operates in the field
As a Controller you will
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial closing process and reporting
- Guidance, professional management and supervision of the bookkeeper
- Supporting and monitoring the day to-day finance operations
- Monthly and quarterly analytical reviews
- Cash flow management
- Development, implementation and evaluation of cross-company business and financial policies and accounting procedures.
- Responsibility for the quarterly reviews and yearly audits
- Working closely with internal departments and external service providers
- Ensuring all statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Participation in the management of the company’s business operation such as thetrading activity, hedging of exposures etc.
- Ad-Hoc projects as well as financial analysis of strategic decisions, daily transactions and more.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MBA – Advantage
- Internship in one of the “Big 5” accounting firms (preferably high-tech/ finance department)- must
- 1-3 years experience in a global small-medium high-tech company
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards and tax regulation including global taxation.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- English- fluent reading, writing and speaking
- Analytical skills
- High Microsoft Office programs skills (especially excel)
- Strong IT systems orientation
- Welcomes new challenges and opportunities
- Ready to make considerable efforts
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-learning employee