Schedule shifts for contractors weekly, in line with customer demand. Ensure that we have true 24/7 contractor coverage across all product lines....
Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting into the Global Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for maintaining a large team of external contractors.
- Act as a bridge between our contractor teams and the wider Blockchain.com management team.
- Schedule shifts for contractors weekly, in line with customer demand.
- Ensure that we have true 24/7 contractor coverage across all product lines.
- Provide powerful reporting, on spend, cost to serve and other key metrics
- Act as an escalation point for anything contractor related.
- Work with our IT team to carry out basic troubleshooting before IT issues are escalated.
- Audit and approve timesheets, and liaise with our finance and HR teams to ensure these are processed in a timely manner
- React during incidents to ensure additional resources are assigned to the impacted areas of the business.
- Act as an incident manager during company emergencies. Ensuring that our contractors respond accordingly and providing quick and precise incident updates on our website.
- Work with our QA team to identify any performance issues and adjust contractors hours accordingly.
- Draft and deploy a contractor performance improvement plan where needed.
- Identify top performers, help guide the wider management team on promotion suggestions and help identify incentive rewards for top performers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience in managing a substantial customer or technical support team.
- A deep understanding of people and cultures, you will be responsible for a large international workforce from all areas of the world.
- Experience scheduling and maintaining shift patterns.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies is a plus.
- Flexibility and resilience. We are a 24/7 global company serving millions of customers worldwide and our leadership team leads from the front.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Full-time salary based on experience in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.