Drive standardisation related to Supply coordination processes across countries and regions (development and implementation of process. Standards) in accordance with the Global Process Organization …...
Continuous Improvement Supply coord.
2. Position Purpose
- Drive standardisation related to Supply coordination processes across countries and regions (development and implementation of process
standards) in accordance with the Global Process Organization (GPO) organization.
- Drive Automation related to supply coordination processes (in collaboration with GTPM cross-functional applications department) in
accordance with GPO organization.
- Ensure efficient use/improvement of the existing tools for Supply coordination processes and identify opportunities for the usage of innovative enabling technology, support respective implementations.
- Identification of process synergies.
- Perform cost reduction analysis and propose new approaches and/tools.
- Drive digitalization and foster digital mind set related to Supply Coordination.
- Provide consulting to operations on Supply coordination to RSCM and the GPO organization on the service delivery model (e.g. geographical
Scope (global, regional or local):
o Member of SSCDN RSCM Management and SCB Extended Management teams.
- Knowledge Management:
o Act as an extension of the GPO/GPM organization for supply coordination.
- Operational Excellence:
o Constantly harmonize and optimize supply coordination processes, procedures and tools based on appropriate KPI metrics, business needs, market trends and feedback out of the business regarding the own process.
o Develop and Implement continuous process improvement and drive digitalization, innovation and automation via enabling technologies (e.g. process mining) to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness, across the 3 sites for supply coordination.
o Achieve cost savings and quality improvements in supply coordination according to defined goals and business cases, in alignment with RSCM Headquarters in Asia, Americas and EMEA, GSM hub, countries and O2C organization.
o Drive process and performance development through detail process and data analysis including but limited to VSM, process mining, statistical data mining, scenario simulation, etc.
- Performance Management:
o Responsible for development and roll-out of RSCM operational KPIs and targets related to supply coordination.
- Project Support:
o Contribute to development and implementation of key strategic projects such as transitions, integrations, system upgrades and
migrations related to supply coordination.
- University degree (BA or BS ) or equivalent, preferably in the field of engineering and science, advanced degree preferred.
- 5 years professional experience in a Supply Chain Management key role or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in process design and process change implementation.
- In depth knowledge of End to End Supply Chain processes in particular supply coordination, as well as comprehensive knowledge of enabling and developing technologies.
- Proficient practitioner of agile and continuous improvement methodologies, Lean Six Sigma, TQM, Scrum.
- Profound knowledge of processes & systems (e.g. SAP ERP P2R, Tableau).
- Digital Mindset, experience in Digital tools (RPA, Blockchain etc.) and Predictive Analytics.
- Problem Solving and continuous improvement mindset.
- Result oriented, analytical, and strategic thinking, able to structure and steer complex projects.
- Proven ability to align with stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Good English skills due to international exposure of position.
- Able to manage multiple cultural and language complexities.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona