DriveStandardization related to Forecast & Demand processes across countries and regions (development and implementation of process standards) in accordance with GPO Organization....
- DriveStandardization related to Forecast & Demand processes across countries and regions (development and implementation of process standards) in accordance with GPO Organization.
- Drive Automation related to Forecast & Demand processes (in collaboration with GTPM cross-functional applications department) in accordance with GPO Organization.
- Identification of process synergies related to Forecast & Demand.
- Identify in Forecast & demand processes opportunities for the usage of innovative enabling technology, support respective implementations and improve existing tools.
- Perform cost reduction analysis and propose new approaches and/tools.
- Provide consulting to operations on Forecast & Demand to RSCM and the GPO organization on the service delivery model (e.g. geographical footprint)
- Drive digitalization and foster digital mind set related to Forecast & Demand processes.
3. Geographical Scope
- Country / Group of countries
The CoE scope is distributed over SSCDN locations hosting SCM activities (SCB, SCM, SCR)
4. Major tasks and responsibilities of position
o Member of SCB Extended Management team.
- Knowledge Management:
o Act as an extension of the GPO/GPM organization for Forecast & Demand.
- Operational Excellence:
o Constantly harmonize and optimize Forecast & demand processes, procedures and tools based on appropriate KPI metrics, business needs, market trends and feedback out of the business regarding the own process.
o Develop and Implement continuous process improvement and drive digitalization, innovation and automation via enabling technologies (e.g. process mining) to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness, across the 3 sites for Forecast & Demand.
o Achieve cost savings and quality improvements in Forecast & Demand according to defined goals and business cases, in alignment with RSCM Headquarters in Asia, Americas and EMEA, GSM hub, countries and O2C organizations.
o Support the forecast & demand team for ad-hoc analysis.
o Work proactively and autonomously in bringing innovation in the area of forecast and demand.
o Be the main point of contact with internal and external developers for the improvement of tools and solutions (new and future ones) with the aim to understand the data models and structures.
- Performance Management:
o Responsible for development and roll-out of RSCM operational KPIs and targets related to Forecast & Demand.
- Project Support:
o Contribute to development and implementation of key strategic projects such as transitions, integrations, system upgrades and migrations related to Forecast & Demand.
Key Working Relation:
- SSCDN SCM extended management teams (Service Delivery Manager, Operations Managers and Team leaders).
- Other SSCDN functions (GSM, O2C, GTPM, Master data, Accounting, S2P).
- Global Process Owners/Managers.
- RSCM Headquarters in Asia, Americas and EMEA, Supply Chain Development.
- Corporate Audit, Risk Management, ITO (design & build and execute), Projects.
- External: External Auditors; External Logistics Providers, CMOs, External Service Providers.
Qualification & Competencies:
- University degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer sciences or equivalent.
- Several years of professional experience in a Supply Chain Management key role or equivalent experience.
- In depth knowledge of End to End Supply Chain processes in particular Forecast & Demand, as well as comprehensive knowledge of enabling and developing technologies.
- Profound knowledge of processes & systems (e.g. SAP ERP P2R, Tableau) within Forecast & Demand.
- Digital Mindset, experience in Digital tools (RPA, Blockchain etc.) and Predictive Analytics.
- Skilled in statistical tools/computational software (R, Matlab, Phyton), visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) and databases.
- Knowledge in machine learning concepts and capability to understand how to apply this in real business scenarios.
- Problem Solving and continuous improvement mindset.
- Result oriented, analytical and strategic thinking, able to structure and steer complex projects.
- Proven ability to align with stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Good English skills due to international exposure of position.
- Able to manage multiple cultural and language complexities.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Gestión de la cadena de suministro