Content Writer We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team to produce high-quality content that contributes to the overall success of our company. You will join the marketing tea
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team to produce high-quality content that contributes to the overall success of our company. You will join the marketing team who will work collaboratively with other departments to produce engaging content.
As an ideal candidate, you bridge the gap between technology and story. Your writing will span every facet, including web content, video scripts, social media material, print, presentations, event collateral, and more. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to communicate to different audiences including investors, clients, the leadership team, and the broader technical community.
You will have experience or a high level of interest in a technical field, such as computer science or engineering, and understand the importance of SEO within online content. You have experience analyzing complex information, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand; specifically related to blockchain technology and High Performing Computing (Artificial Intelligence, Video Rendering, Medical Imaging).
- Research and analyze top SEO content topics and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content to maximize the online visibility of the website in search results.
- Develop and publish related content for multiple platforms and brands, including print, email marketing, video scripts, and blogs, and analyze traffic performance to optimize future content.
- Oversee all content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency across all campaign channels.
- Research/repurpose new and existing content, including interviewing technical staff to write long-form content, such as blog posts and tutorials, on relevant topics.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Interpret complex features and functions and translate them into a concise, relevant, and readable format.
- Work closely with the designer to produce marketing materials and user-friendly content in illustrations, graphs, and infographics for enhanced user experience.
- Indulge in user research for feedback, revisions, and improvement in technical content.
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Assess and evaluate the user needs and level of knowledge relevant to technical documentation.
- Select and adopt a uniform writing style and brand voice across all media and other platforms for consistency within and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree, either related to Journalism or a Technical field.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Several years of proven communications experience working at high-growth technology companies.
- A proven track record driving communications for a developer-focused company is a major plus.
- A deep understanding and appreciation for the constant and rapid shift in how and where people consume content and share their experiences.
- A demonstrated interest in technology; knowledge of cloud, blockchain, or deep learning is a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with outside sources, as well as colleagues and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and the policies for publication.
- This is not a remote job – our offices are located in Marbella.
Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa
- Turno de 8 horas
Posibilidad de trasladarse/mudarse:
- 29600 Marbella, Málaga: Desplazarse al trabajo sin problemas o planificar mudarse antes de comenzar a trabajar (Obligatorio)
- Inglés (Obligatorio)
Fecha de inicio prevista 22/03/2022