About Crypto.com Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
As a Content Writer, DeFi and Gaming, you will be a key member of the DeFi team and will be responsible for creating high-quality written content that educates our community on the world of crypto, DeFi and Blockchain gaming, keeping them ahead of the crowd. Our team is fully remote, and we welcome candidates from anywhere in the APAC, EUR or UK timezones.
- Write long-form articles on a variety of crypto-relevant topics that keep our community well-informed and knowledgeable on anything crypto: how-to trade, invest, and use crypto; press releases and recaps of industry events; use guides to DeFi protocols and blockchain gaming apps; crypto trends
- Write matching social media posts to the long-form content
- Work with a team copywriters, editors, and designers to create impactful and on-trend content for the crypto community
- Conduct keyword/topics research to spot trending topics in the crypto space, especially for NFTs, Defi, GameFi, blockchain technology, and other emerging trends
- Perform competitors content analysis to make sure we do not miss any opportunities
- Keep abreast with the latest crypto and industry trends, consistently contributing fresh ideas to content creation
- At least 3 years working experience in content writing and editing
- Intricate knowledge on DeFi, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
- Native-level written communication skills in English
- Knowledgeable on SEO and popular CMS (wordpress)
- Preferably knowledgeable on Google Analytics, SEMrush, or other SEO tools
- Pay minute attention to detail and work well in fast-paced environments
- Experience working with well-known English media outlets or in corporate communications
- Self-motivated, independent, strong team player
- A university degree in Journalism, Communications, or related disciplines is a plus
- Attractive compensation package
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing content from scratch, alongside a talented team