About Us We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia. At Koinly, we are build
We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
At Koinly, we are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking. Founded in 2018, Koinly is today used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
We are looking for a Content Writer to help drive our content marketing strategy. You will be an important part of a tight-knit remote team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the business to the next level.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be a natural storyteller helping to create compelling and impactful online content with a real focus on driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Writing short form and long-form copy that will run across digital, web push, email, social and landing pages
- Translating briefs into communication journeys and marketing campaigns, creating consistency amongst messaging for each target audience
- Writing product descriptions that are compelling and clear so that customers understand what our benefits are and how and when they might apply to them
- Championing individual brand voice while adhering to guidelines
- Developing an understanding of who the audiences are and how they interact with our different brands
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in order to maintain a consistent tone of voice across the whole customer journey
- Sub-editing marketing copy and offer suggestions to improve how we communicate with our customers
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously and deliver against tight deadlines
- Constantly optimise content to seek growth in organic visitors via SEO
- Researching and identifying the latest market trends
- Have outstanding English communication skills (both oral and written).
- Demonstrable track record, with previous experience in a similar copywriting role
- Awareness of current trends within target market cultures and able to quickly translate them into content opportunities
- Significant experience within search engine optimization
- Capable of independently managing multiple projects, delivering on deadlines
- *Please include some of your work in your resume or cover letter to be considered*
Bonus points if:
- You have an avid interest in cryptocurrencies
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!