At Ripple, we're building a world where value moves like information does today. It's big, it's bold, and we're already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, g
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
As the resident wordsmith and content writer for RippleX — Ripple’s business unit focusing on the XRP Ledger and it’s open source developer community — you’ll orchestrate the creation of high-impact content for our target audiences in the fast-growing worlds of fintech, crypto, and blockchain. You’ll help bring our mission to life through the development of blogs, thought leadership, white papers, webinars/podcasts, lead-generation campaigns, and more. You’ll collaborate with our executive team, a range of industry experts, agency partners and the full integrated marketing team on the development of content and of comprehensive integrated marketing plans in this vibrant space.
You enjoy and have a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling storylines for developer audiences, and have a knack for uncovering topical industry news and rapidly capitalizing on it with a unique point-of-view. You are a proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures. You have a passion for writing and editing content for specific audience personas, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into technical subject matter.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the content strategy and lifecycle for RippleX across owned and paid channels to engage and grow the blockchain developer community
- Play a lead role in owning the entire editorial process for RippleX content, including ideation, drafting, creative, distribution, promotional strategy, and measurement
- Build and manage the RippleX content calendar and integrated campaigns
- Develop a thought leadership strategy that distinguishes RippleX from competition and cuts through industry noise
- Write hard-hitting copy that drives action in a variety of mediums and formats (website, blogs, collateral, reports, video, email, infographics and more)
- Actively contribute to fully integrated marketing efforts spanning content, social, growth and more
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to achieve content objectives
- Collaborate and be point-of-contact with agency partners in RippleX content development and promotional roll out, SEO optimizations, and implementations
- Identify net new content needs as well as opportunities to repurpose existing content, based on research and SEO best practices
- Track breaking news and social conversation to generate highly relevant storylines that address audiences’ real-time interests
- Interview and develop relationships with spokespeople, customers, and other subject-matter experts
- Support content localization strategy for target geographies around the world
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve and maximize results
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- ~8 years’ experience in marketing, with significant time in content marketing and writing, including experience in technology or finance
- Ability to set a thoughtful and effective overarching content strategy
- Great execution for content marketing and able to work under tight deadlines
- Collaborative contribution to cross-functional, integrated marketing plans
- Ability to generate and communicate breakthrough insights for thought leadership content
- Ability to speak and tell stories to technical audiences
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice
California Applicant Privacy Notice