Company Description We are Integritee, a tech startup, headquartered in Switzerland, with ambitions to provide the most secure, interoperable and scalable enterprise grade platform for confidential c
We are Integritee, a tech startup, headquartered in Switzerland, with ambitions to provide the most secure, interoperable and scalable enterprise grade platform for confidential computing. We are expanding to Portugal and are looking for great people to help us realise our goals!
Our mission is to secure individuals private data and companies’ sensitive data in a digital world.
Are you a wordsmith? Have a way with phrases and you are strangely proud of your grammar? As Content Manager at Integritee, you’ll be responsible for creating content that is used across all our channels publicly, as well as for investors and internal partners. You make Integritee shine through your skills with words. By collaborating with teams across the company and with external agencies, you will bring the growth of the Integritee brand and awareness to the next level. Your mission will be to create high quality content used by teams across Integritee and beyond and take ownership of all written and display content.
- Responsiveness and collaboration with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Developing and iterating crucial content for social media, technical articles, presentations and much more.
- Researching and writing new stories from different angles.
- Writing clear, lively, engaging and compelling copy in a variety of styles appropriate to our target audiences.
- Managing timelines for the concepting, creation, and execution of content and campaigns including blogs, email, press releases, events, advertising, etc.
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Brainstorming creative concepts and copy ideas with other teams.
- Experience in copywriting or content management of some sort in English is important.
- A clear track record of facilitating brand growth and awareness.
- A high level of accuracy and proofreading skills will be needed with a strong command of grammar and punctuation.
- A professional level of the English language — other languages are a great plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English – grammar, punctuation etc. – combined with speed, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Excellent structuring and drafting abilities, and comfortable working from templates and preliminary drafts.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail oriented with the ability to multitask and manage priorities, avoiding delays.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- A chance to be on the forefront of one of the most exciting successful blockchain projects in the Polkadot space.
- Native project token options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Ability to work remote after onboarding and the opportunity to work as self-employed or as an employee of the company.
- Generous annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Extremely competitive compensation package.
- Based in Portugal
Interested? Please get in touch! At Integritee, we strongly believe in a mixture of perspectives and experiences. We’re proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyway. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn’t previously considered.