Meet our Banking Team We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimi
Meet our Banking Team
We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance, and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
- Advising Banks and other Financial Services institutions on payments: operating model design, project delivery, IT systems implementations and business process optimization
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Supporting or managing projects that address the latest global challenges of Payments and Banking world
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Minimum bachelor’s diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience within:
- Consulting (preferred) and/or
- other payments industry experience (e.g., Banks, Financial Institutions, FinTechs, PayTechs, Payment Service Providers)
- Hands-on experience working within Payments area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background with good understanding of various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments and general Banking space in at least one of following areas:
- Core Payments Platforms, e.g., Finastra GPP, ACI Worldwide, FIS, Fiserv, Icon Solutions
- Core Payments Messages Formats, e.g., SEPA, Target2, BACS, CHAPS , ISO20022, ISO8583, instant payments
- Payment Cards and Card-related processes, e.g., issuing, acquiring, transaction processing
- Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation, e.g., eCommerce payments, Digital Payments, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- Open Banking and API-based Ecosystems with embedded payments offerings
- Payments Regulations
- Fraud detection and prevention in Payments systems and processes implementationPayments in Cloud
- Exposure to business requirements gathering and management or processes design in Payments area and/or Project Management processes
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (business, technology, operations)
- Delivery experience in Payment, Core Banking or other Financial Services systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Good mix and exposure to various areas of banking: product management, technology, mobile and electronic banking, Front & Back-office operations)
- Good understanding of the various challenges, business, and technology imperatives in Payments space
- Project Management exposure: Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
- Readiness to travel abroad (depending on pandemic situation) will be an asset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g., German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw, Gdansk or Lodz.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz or Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet Capability Network At Accenture Poland – YouTube”
Strategy & Consulting Services
Accenture provides strategy and consulting services for a wide range of functions and industries. Learn how we capitalize on disruption and transform businesses.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.