At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Consulting is a global practice with more than 70,000 people around the globe. We are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. Our client-centric approach focuses on driving long-term value for our clients by solving their most strategic problems, and our consulting services are recognized by the global analyst community and our 25+ alliance partners. EY Consulting is made up of three sub-service lines: Business Consulting, Technology Consulting and People Advisory Services.
As part of a high-performing team, you will deliver exceptional client service — consulting clients on technology strategies, providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence will enable their business strategies. You will work with clients on their strategic technology solutions, and support clients transforming IT organizations, operating models and capabilities.
You will be able to develop your leadership, consultancy and technology skills. Working on the most challenging projects, engaging with CIO / CTO and other CXO-level executives, across borders and sectors. The experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else, so, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute to engagement teams to realize clients’ strategy, process, people, and technology transformations
- Participate in transformational technology consulting engagements:
- Technology enabled business transformation
- Business/solution architecture
- Requirements definition and business process design
- Transformational technology program management
- Design and improvement of operating models
- Business/IT alignment on technology driven business initiatives
- Project/team management
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Leverage data and technology to assist senior team members in providing innovative solutions to clients’ challenges
- Assist in preparing high quality work products for clients and other related parties in timely manner
- Anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients’ personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting and with other services across the organization
- Follow our educational program to continually develop personal skills and capabilities
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining consulting professionals
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Master’s degree from a reputable University with excellent academic records
- Customer-centricity, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills for both business and technology solutions to enable the development of business process and/or technical solutions, including analyzing business and technology problems in a clear concise manner
- Before all, you have a keen interest in Technology. We hire for the mindset in priority, not the skill set.
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal English and German/French (both would be an advantage).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- ITIL certification
- Project Management Certification (SCRUM, PMI, PRINCE2 etc.)
- Understanding of Technology Strategy and Transformation disciplines including IT Strategy, Digital, Infrastructure and Cloud Strategy, Service Resiliency, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Technology Sourcing and IT service management
- Knowledge of Enterprise Applications and technologies like ServiceNow, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SAP, Oracle, Veeva, IQVIA, Salesforce, Pega
- Knowledge of emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, deep learning, advanced predictive modelling, blockchain, quantum computing etc.
- Exposure to programming or scripting languages: for instance, C++, Java, Python.
What we look for
You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters, but the right mindset even more important. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 149273) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.