Wachsman is a global communications and strategy consultancy focused on advising the next generation of leaders on the frontline of the new economy. Built for the digital and decentralized age, we
Wachsman is a global communications and strategy consultancy focused on advising the next generation of leaders on the frontline of the new economy.
Built for the digital and decentralized age, we provide our clients with a unique blend of advisory services spanning strategic and communications consulting, reputation, issues, and risk management, and public policy and regulation. We enable them to establish and defend their industry position as they drive digital transformation and navigate new challenges and opportunities.
Founded in 2015 with regional headquarters in New York, Dublin, and Singapore, Wachsman has quickly solidified its position as a trusted advisor to some of the world’s most innovative companies, including in market entry, change management, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, corporate repositioning, and regulatory compliance.
Born in the blockchain industry, Wachsman has grown to become a critical partner to a wide array of the world’s most exciting companies, including those across fintech and digital payments, data protection, real estate, law, gaming, and healthcare.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of highly successful global PR campaigns
- Drafting, editing, and issuing press materials
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organisations
- Researching and creating narratives for pitching to reporters within Singapore, the United States, Europe, and other markets
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business
- Supporting and training junior team members
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of PR agency experience
- Exceptional work ethic and be motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with a strong interest in finance and technology
- Strong track record of securing media coverage and experience in developing relationships with reporters
- Ability to think strategically when developing global PR campaigns
- Ability to communicate clearly and present complex information in a concise and clear form
- Excellent organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and mentor junior team members
- Strong interpersonal skills