Dynamic publishing and events business Encore Media Group is recruiting for a conference producer to cover maternity leave for an initial six-month period (with…...
About Encore Media Group:
Dynamic publishing and events business Encore Media Group is recruiting for a conference producer to cover maternity leave for an initial six-month period (with possible scope for long term employment). In the role as conference producer, you will be responsible for confirming leading speakers and producing quality conference programmes for the TechEx global event series.
TechEx is a large-scale international enterprise technology event series exploring IoT, Blockchain, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, Edge computing and 5G. Our high-quality conferences and exhibitions are held worldwide both physically and virtually with the goal to enable key networking opportunities and deliver value to attendees and sponsors.
The conference producer will work on a wide spectrum of conferences covering an array of leading enterprise technologies.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious producer to be deeply involved with the organisation of a rapidly evolving conference and exhibition series.
As a Conference Producer you will be a confident communicator, commercially astute with first class research, analytical and written skills. Working within a small, vibrant team of dedicated professionals, this is a challenging yet rewarding role.
- Devising high quality conference agendas by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
- Desk and phone research to identify market trends and hot topics
- Recruiting senior level speakers from leading industry companies to give presentations at both virtual and physical conferences
- Attend events and ensure conference tracks run smoothly
- Work internally with marketing and sales to ensure clear copy parameters and attendee demographics are met.
- Liaising with key sponsors to deliver their contracted speaking opportunities whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Updating of websites with agendas and speakers
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree educated (2:1 minimum), ideally in a research-oriented subject
- At least 2 years commercial event experience
- Understanding of technology trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19