Are you an experienced Concept Artist and looking to work in a cutting-edge company in an international environment? We are looking for you! The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, e
Are you an experienced Concept Artist and looking to work in a cutting-edge company in an international environment? We are looking for you!
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a quality-driven and innovative Concept Artist to join our highly motivated and experienced Art team. You would have a big impact on shaping The Sandbox’s future and will be working closely with our Narrative Team. You are excited to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment and have excellent time-management, organization and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Translate into images the creative briefs issued by our Narrative Team for our different IPs
- Work on concept art to illustrate the features The Sandbox should develop in the future
- Create voxelart assets for our experiences
What are we looking for
- Solid experience in graphic design (at least 3 years of experience)
- Creative mind, illustration skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Good English comprehension and speaking skills
- Experience in voxelart
- Ability to work with the Google Suite (mostly Google Slides) as a final support for our communications
- Availability to work in our Lille offices 2 to 3 days per week minimum (rest of time in remote work is possible)
You might also have
- Knowledge of Cinema4D to be more autonomous on the renders
- Previous experience in the video game industry or web3.0
Position based in our Lille office, with possibility to remote work a few days per week.