You are an experienced compliance operation professional with a background including KYC, PEP, EDD, sanctions and transaction monitoring....
As Facebook’s direct sourcing partner in Ireland, RECRUITERS is delighted to be exclusively sourcing 87 compliance specialists for Novi, a Facebook subsidiary. These 11-month contract vacancies are being managed by our Head of Contracting Recruitment, Sarah Pope. All applications can be made by applying directly to this job ad on Recruiters.ie or, preferably, via Facebook’s talent community platform here. Your application will be stored securely and reviewed in confidence by Sarah who is exclusively acting on behalf of Facebook to source talent for this vacancy.
About Novi (A Facebook company)
For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology.
Our first product will be a digital wallet – Novi – for Diem, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping people? Do you have the curiosity to learn, explore and to innovate? If so, we are keen for you to join our team, as a Compliance Specialist, in a full-time contract, with multiple shifts available.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players and mission driven professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- You are an experienced compliance operation professional with a background including KYC, PEP, EDD, sanctions and transaction monitoring.
- You have an understanding of the impact of your decisions on manual review of potential
- Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple geographies.
- You are detail orientated ensuring you effectively review accounts, through a case delivery system, to minimise error and deliver strong quality results.
- You are a generous team player by supporting your colleagues cross functionally, providing real time messaging support.
- Protect the integrity of the Novi Wallet by providing the highest standards of regulatory compliance.
- Be the voice of the customer, where something has gone wrong with the customer experience your priority will be to make the customer whole again and putting solutions in place to prevent this from impacting other customers in the future.
- Be an advocate for workflow improvements by working cross functionally to ensure that any feedback/improvements in process are shared with support teams.
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the Novi care culture with your colleagues and within your team.
- You have a strong ability to problem solve within an ambiguous environment.
- Certificate/Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- 12-18 months experience in compliance operations, as SME in more than one workflow : IDV, PEP, EDD, Sanctions and transaction monitoring.
- Experience working cross functionally in a global fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the payments industry
- Fluency in English and ‘x’ language preferred.
- Experience with multiple technologies
- Industry certification a plus (CAMS etc.)
Reminder: All applications can be made by applying directly to this job ad on Recruiters.ie or preferably via Facebook’s talent community platform. All applications will be received securely and reviewed in confidence by our contracting manager Sarah Pope who is exclusively acting on behalf of Facebook to source talent for this vacancy.