Description Role title: Compliance Specialist Location: Ratingen, Germany You will coordinate the compliance activities within internal and external audits, coordinate C
Role title: Compliance Specialist
Location: Ratingen, Germany
You will coordinate the compliance activities within internal and external audits, coordinate CSB security controls activities to ensure risk reduction.
Complying to internal and external guidelines, processes and policies you will deliver against the defined KPI’s for SOX compliance, security, privacy, cyber security baseline as well as identify recurring issues & needs in day to day business
- Coordinate compliance transformation activities in accordance within the new Vodafone technologies like: AI, SAP HANA, Machine learning, CAAT, Robotics, Cloud, Blockchain etc.
- Ensure that no deficiencies or non-conformities are raised against SOX GITC, security controls, privacy controls.
- Provide regular reports and dashboards in regards to SOX GITC, privacy controls, and audits by owning the resolution for any compliance issues that arise and ensure that lessons learned fed back into processes.
- Challenge existing security, privacy and SOX processes to ensure that unnecessary compliance overheads are removed
- Support internal and external audit actions and tasks, as well as the remediation of non-conformity identified as part of the audit process.
- Prepare the SOX SteerCo material and follow up on the actions
What you should have:
- Good practical knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, in particular S404, its application within an IT department, and of managing Sarbanes-Oxley with third parties.
- GDPR knowledge
- Good knowledge of Remedy system
- Good knowledge about EVO Ecosystem architecture & EVO Support Model, SAP HANA, AI, Machine learning, IRFS, Cloud etc. especially within the new technologies, Data centre, Group Technology, Cyber Security
- Strong experience in process mapping and process design.
- Understanding of IT-Service Management (example ISO 20000)
- Knowledge of ISO27001 a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and data centre environment
- CISA or similar a plus
We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of age, cultural background, disability, gender, marital status, nationality, political belief, race, religious or sexual orientation. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
#Groupresourcing #LI-Hybrid #TogetherWeCan #SpiritofVodafone