Compliance Officer – Corporate Client
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
As a Compliance Officer, you will be part of the Compliance Department and work within the Corporate team. You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Review of client’s account opening requests of corporate clients from an AML/CTF standpoint (AMLA, AMLO-FINMA, CDB)
- Review of tax compliance aspects, such as FATCA and CRS (automatic exchange of information)
- Contribution in drafting internal memos and procedures
- Participation in key regulatory projects
- Optimization of internal processes and guidelines
- Support and advice to the Front line and management
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Laws or in Economics
- Several years in a Compliance Department in the financial industry (experience in onboarding corporate is a very strong asset)
- Knowledge of Swiss AML laws and regulations
- A Certificate in collective investment schemes is a very strong asset
- Eager to learn and ready to take on challenges
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent command of English and French
- Analytical and methodological approach
- Very good writing and communication skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working in multicultural, dynamic, technological and international environment