Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As we are developing our operations in Poland we are looking for a
motivated and dynamic individual to join our Compliance team and
lead our Compliance and Risk activities in Poland.
- Development and management of Polish compliance policies and processes.
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting for Polish exchange transactions.
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with, internal audit reviews, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews for users or transactions.
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion and maintaining register as needed.
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes.
- Responsible for the business’s overall risk management
- Key contact in the organization of local risk operations.
- Perform risk identification and assessment.
- Develop policies and standards to eliminate or minimize key risks
- Implement a strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate risks
- Identify key metrics for risk monitoring and conduct regular reporting for management and executive leadership.
- Fulfill all compliance regulatory and risk reporting requirements
- University degree in business administration, (business) law, finance, risk and treasury or similar.
- At least 5 years experience in risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function and experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred.
- Certification in compliance or risk management is a big plus but not required.
- Proficiency in compliance applications and tools.
- Good overview of relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as ICAAP and risk management KPIs and measures.
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, a critical mindset and the ability to solve complex problems as well as a sense of responsibility and a proactive attitude are appreciated.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Passionate about crypto; fintech industry experience would be an advantage.
- Fluent English and Polish language skills are a must.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice