Performing enhanced due diligence (“EDD”) reviews on newly onboarded high risk institutional customer accounts. AML/CTF experience 1-3 years....
*Note you will work for another company, Recruitment Managed by Easy Payroll Global
Company details and description
The company has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and their vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. This company is proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
Compliance EDD Analyst (Institutional customers) What you’ll be doing:
- Performing enhanced due diligence (“EDD”) reviews on newly onboarded high risk institutional customer accounts.
- Performing periodic and trigger based EDD reviews on high risk institutional customer accounts.
- Acting as a point of escalation for compliance related questions from support teams.
- Reviewing PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) escalations and adhering to internal procedures.
- AML/CTF experience 1-3 years
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Customer service experience (1-3 years)
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Enhanced Due Diligence experience (1-3 years)
- Crypto qualification
- Compliance qualification (ACAMS etc)
- Experience working with global customers and US/International regulations
- Expected weekly hours: Standard 37.5 hours. At times it may required to work overtime in order to complete certain deadlines.
- Project of 3 months contract.
Contract length: 3 months
Expected Start Date: 28/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: €20.60-€26.67 per hour