For one of our clients, a leading NFTs marketplace on the Tezos Blockchain (ꜩ), we are looking for a passionate and creative community manager. Apply via the Form: [ https://forms.gle/uCN8sx3DDWTbwtyJ
For one of our clients, a leading NFTs marketplace on the Tezos Blockchain (ꜩ), we are looking for a passionate and creative community manager.
Apply via the Form: [ https://forms.gle/uCN8sx3DDWTbwtyJA ] for your application to be valid.
Objkt.com, a fast-moving and dynamic Zurich startup, has gained tremendous traction and recorded a significant high trading volume in a matter of just a few months offering art, music, collectibles, and gaming items.
- Daily management of our Discord and Telegram community
- Onboard new artists and collectors, and help them successfully interact with our marketplace
- Provide customer support via Discord, Twitter and Telegram
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues to the engineering team.
- Grow the community by actively engaging in activities.
- Collaborate with other communities to promote our products.
- Maintain and promote our vibrant community culture.
- Contribute your own ideas to the success of the marketplace.
- Experience with managing and participating in crypto NFT communities.
- Deep understanding of crypto, NFT, and Web3 culture
- Strong communication skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things
- (nice to have) Experience with the Tezos NFT community
- (nice to have) Marketing experience
- (nice to have) Minor coding experience
- Work for a fast-moving company in a rapidly growing industry.
- Be part of a small enthusiastic team of highly skilled individuals.
- Flexible working hours
For your application to be reviewed, fill the form below:
Durée du contrat : 12-24 mois
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift