Starting Date: December 2021 / January 2022 Location: Remote (anywhere) or in Berlin, Germany. Full-time The Role Community is an essential element of any Web3 endeavor. No matter how good
Location: Remote (anywhere) or in Berlin, Germany.
Community is an essential element of any Web3 endeavor. No matter how good the technology is, if a project wants to be successful it needs an engaged, driven and passionate community. Web3 is the
web for the people by the people, after all. We at peaq understand this. We’re looking for someone who understands this too. Not just that, we’re looking for someone who has actively held a Community Manager position in the past and has both enjoyed it and thrived in the role. We are looking for a Community Manager to moderate, engage and grow peaq network communities across social media
channels (Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Reddit & more in the future). This is a unique opportunity to be a vital part of the peaq team and join the team in creating a new machine economy on Web3.
- Understanding and playing off the dynamics of the crypto community, hot topics and trends, to guide and enhance the user base of peaq;
- Relaying ideas, complaints, issues back to the relevant departments;
- Identifying opportunities;
- Creating rapid, initial growth of Discord community, Twitter and Telegram followers;
- Planning, organizing and executing community- facing content calendar, promotions and marketing campaigns across all our social media platforms and crypto related communities and forums;
- Identifying and engaging with influencers and ambassadors;
- Developing social media initiatives to support marketing programs and communications;
- Finding growth-hacks to increase market awareness of our products and services.
- You must have worked with a crypto project
in the past in a role associated with community building, ideally community manager;
- Proven work experience in community management, across the US, Asia and Europe. Ideally LATAM too;
- Sound understanding of the crypto community and what motivates people in this space;
- Deep understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain based products;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Experienced working in an agile team;
- Experienced in managing personal social media accounts with proven engagement within crypto communities (esp. Twitter);
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- Understanding of Guerilla Marketing and Ambassador Programs;
- Ability to adhere to brand communication guidelines and guide others to do the same.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world;
- High growth potential;
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities;
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication;
- Flexible working hours;
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities. You can be based in Berlin or anywhere in the world.
- Office space in the heart of Berlin and Potsdam. More offices will be opened soon.
We look forward to working with you!