We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission ! Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 2
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video
As more and more people are starting to grow an interest in crypto, Ledger wants to be at the center of all conversations and be considered as a standard for anyone in crypto.
To expand our social media presence, we are looking for a Community Manager intern for January or February 2023 (6 months duration). This role reports to the Social Media Manager as part of the Media Team. Ledger is looking for someone with social media experience and great communication skills to animate our social media platforms.
- Respond to Ledger’s community across social media with attention to tone of voice and accuracy of answers
- Publish engaging content for our social media platforms, in alignment with the product strategies
- Coordinate Lives and Twitter Spaces
- Stay on top of the international Web3 and social media trends and news and pitch social content ideas accordingly
- Help manage the social editorial calendar
- Identify and execute opportunities to engage with our community and generate conversations and awareness, such as jumping into relevant threads
- Monitor competitors, market and communities activities to highlight best practices, emerging trends, activation ideas
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Familiarity with online platforms especially Instagram and TikTok
- Passion for Crypto and Web3 (NFT, Metaverse…). Interested in or already has strong knowledge of Ledger products
- Strong communication skills – both internal and external
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.