Community Manager OnParty is a solution built around a raison d'être: to redesign the role of each actor in the nightlife industry, whether they are professionals or consumers. The two main missio
OnParty is a solution built around a raison d’être: to redesign the role of each actor in the nightlife industry, whether they are professionals or consumers.
The two main missions we embody being:
-To increase and expand the party experience.
-To strengthen the financial situation of the industry.
Our desire being to go further in useful innovation than what is currently offered in this industry, we use innovative technology based on blockchain but also more traditional supports from the tech world.
To meet our objectives, we have 3 main areas of work:
Gamification: a totally new game system called “Party-to-earn”, rewarding users for going out and completing festive quests. The reward system is based on our own crypto-currency and has been designed to be robust and sustainable.
Innovation of offers: BtoB & BtoC Marketplace on which each offer is in the form of NFT allowing the emergence of new models for professionals and new experiences for consumers: business porting, ticketing with a reliable secondary market, pre-sale of consumption in batches, events in the metaverse, operation of establishments in a decentralized and participatory way, fundraising to finance events, subscriptions, etc.
Professional tools: creation and provision of tools to support and sustain the activities of professionals with a decentralized and shared CRM, a simplified crypto-currency payment system, business porting.
Originating from the startup studio Outsiderz, specialized in web 3 business creation, OnParty benefits from qualified resources and a strong inclusion in the blockchain ecosystem as well as in the nightlife industry.
Any young company, many challenges and exciting topics await the team involving 8 employees, join us!
Position / Missions:
Build community: Shape and grow a passionate community of evangelists that benefit from using our technology, and want to grow the ecosystem
Support token holders: Support, nurture, and expand the OnParty token holder ecosystem and governance participation
Collaborate: Work closely with communications, community, and product teammates to align on and implement growth strategies
Actively Engage: pride yourself on timely responses and enthusiastically organize, managing and facilitate events and audio calls (ie., twitter spaces, etc.)
Be responsible for the editorial line
Participate and develop the marketing strategy (acquisition, retention, posture, growth)
- 1-year or more experience in web3 and web3 sensibility to promote utility project
- Ability to use your knowledge around nightlife, web3, gamification and translate complex concepts to various audiences
- High EQ: promote a community culture of kindness, positivity, and inclusivity
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to establish and increase engagement as well as develop educational content for the community.
- Support events, including Hackathons, meetups, webinars and conferences
- Measuring and reporting community trends and social media metrics to improve community engagement
- Be the voice of our community to the internal team so we can continue meeting their needs
- Expert in Discord, Twitter, Telegram and other social media and forums
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, multiple languages is of course an asset
- English speaker
Hybrid work: Office work and Remote
Salary : 25 000$ – 40 000$ depending on experience and profile
Additional Token or equity possible
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 24 000,00€ à 40 000,00€ par an
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Périodes de travail de 8 heures
Types de primes et de gratifications :
- Community Management: 1 an (Optionnel)
- Communication: 1 an (Optionnel)
- Anglais (Optionnel)
Lieu du poste : Télétravail hybride (75116 Paris 16e)
Date de début prévue : 24/10/2022