We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join the Dogami team. If you’re a self-driven, motivated, ambitious professional with STRONG knowledge of cryptocurrency, NFTs, blockchain and ga
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join the Dogami team. If you’re a self-driven, motivated, ambitious professional with STRONG knowledge of cryptocurrency, NFTs, blockchain and gaming then we’d love to talk to you. Expert in social media tools specifically, Twitter, Discord, Telegram and Medium. Strong creative operational profile to develop fast creative assets like memes, gifs and banners. Knowledge of crypto language, hashtags and community engagement.
Dogami is a joyful “mobile-first” Cryptogame that is centered around three dimensional NFT-based dog avatars. In essence, gamers can engage in four main activities in the ‘Petaverse’: collect, play, earn, and socialize. The overarching objective of the game is to develop the rarest and best dog in the ‘Petaverse’. Similar to other blockchain games, Dogami offers attractive play-to-earn mechanisms, most notably in-game play-to-earn rewards. (We are backed by DRAPER GOREN HOLM, BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDERS FUND, SANDBOX founders and many others !)
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic pet lover & NFT fanatic to join our growing team and help us build/manage a global community.
As Community Manager you will be responsible for managing and nurturing a global and diverse community. You will be the face of the project and have a direct impact on the health of the community on a daily basis by driving conversation, collecting feedback and organising innovative community events and social media campaigns. You should have command of best practices and trends in cryptocurrency, play to earn games, social media, growth marketing, and digital marketing. You should be creative and understand how to both build and engage a niche global audience.
You will be involved in various responsibilities such as community communications, supporting them via Discord, Telegram, Twitter; organizing community related events like webinars and AMAs.
- Community management across Twitter, Discord, Medium and Telegram
- Manage all aspects of product launches, from messaging to social media
- Organized events like webinars and clubhouse discussions
Communicating and educating our players about game updates
- Listening and collecting community feedback and reporting it to the product team to help improve our game
- Reporting issues and bugs to the Tech and Product team
Identifying and building key relationships with members of our community
- Organising Community events and weekly competitions
Ability to use creative tools to deliver fast content assets like memes, gifs and banners
- Work closely with our founders to design & create videos, animations graphics to feed social campaigns
- Actively monitor community response for any suggestions, feedback etc.
- Prior experience leading a community or with a Community Management role.Excellent command of Discord/Twitter/Telegram/Medium.
- You have played or are actively playing play-to-earn games and have knowledge of the community behaviors and engagement
- You are a gamer and NFT owner
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English. Any second language spoken will be highly valued (French, Spanish, Korean, German, Russian etc.)
- Passionate about Dogs.
- Strong passion and understanding for gaming, crypto & NFTs.
- Great understanding of blockchain technologies, wallets and NFTs.
- Team player, empathy, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be proactive and continuously monitor the community channels.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies and manage through a social media calendar
- Schedule posts at least 1 week ahead of time
Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to users across all social media platforms in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on engagement across all social media platforms
- Develop strategies to encourage high-quality community engagement.
- Develop ideas for content creation.
- Motivated, self-driven and independent self-starter who will research and learn the skills and knowledge they need to be successful
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
Knowledge of important KPIs for success and how to track and monitor these KPIs
- Epic Mission – Join an early-stage crypto-game with massive potential in an ever-growing market.
- Be part of a community at the forefront of revolutionizing the future of gaming.
- Be a key player in a potential global industry leader.
Dynamic Environment – Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We move fast and build things that have never been seen before.
- Competitive Salary – A competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Latest Tech – When you join Dogami, you’ll be exposed to the newest & most disruptive tech there is.
- Bonding Activities – Get to know your colleagues through company events, retreats, and more. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency, gaming, NFTs, social media, design tools and applications
- Profit sharing/share options
- Subsidised commuter solution
- Discounted/free food
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Question(s) de présélection:
- Avez-vous une bonne conaissance de l’univers des NFT ?
- Community Management: 1 an (Optionnel)
- cryptomonnaies: 2 ans (Optionnel)
- Anglais (Exigé)