Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses adva
Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities. Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward. To learn more, visit crystalblockchain.com
Clarity is an exciting new data oriented decentralised crypto protocol designed to enhance safety and maximise inclusion for the decentralised economy. This is a rare chance to join a greenfield project that has backing from established players within the industry at the pre-launch phase.
Help Clarity become the premier data protocol by building and managing a community of crypto users, developers, providers and investors. This role is 100% remote with applicants welcome from across Europe.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a community including token holders, crypto users & developers.
- Provide the tech team with community feedback and ideas.
- Represent the protocol at conferences and events.
- Manage and host community events in the metaverse and meatspace.
- Build and manage the website and related online channels.
- Create and publish content such as a blog posts, tweetstorms and memes.
- Manage social media and chat channels.
- Coordinate communications around token sales and product launches.
- 5+ years with a community management or business development role.
- Prior involvement in decentralised crypto (DeFi, NFTs, Metaverse, DAOs etc.) from either professional or personal experience.
- Experience of launching and managing community initiatives such as events, ambassador programs, Telegram and Discord groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience of brands via managing social media.
Would be a plus:
- Have prior experience working for a decentralised crypto protocol.
- If you are:
- An established member of the crypto community.
- A slightly obsessed crypto nerd.
- A meme lord.