Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Create content for our local social media channels Grow and manage local online and offline Binance communities.
- Moderate the local Binance forums, social platform and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Assist with Binance Angels recruitment and bonding.
- Help with translations and proofread content.
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with the central marketing team.
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Business level fluency in English and native level fluency in the designated local languages (Dutch & French).