We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team as we embark on a mission to build a brand new DeFi product! You’ll be working on a groundbreaking and ambitious project Silta Finance, which aim
We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team as we embark on a mission to build a brand new DeFi product! You’ll be working on a groundbreaking and ambitious project Silta Finance, which aims to enable crypto investors to invest directly into real world infrastructure projects.
In this role, you’ll take the lead in driving strategic initiatives across the project’s community platforms. As an online community builder, your mission will be to foster the creation of a strong community across the project’s platforms and your contribution will be pivotal to the growth of the project’s brand and ecosystem.
To succeed, you must be an experienced community manager in the Web 3.0, crypto and DeFi space. You should be a flawless communicator in the English language. You should possess a good knowledge of the various types of DeFi protocols and products, wallets, and other relevant technologies. The position can be remote, so we accept applications from contractors and autonomous workers, but we actively encourage applications from Barcelona and Helsinki, where we’re based!
TX – Tomorrow Explored is an advisory and software development company specialising in the application of blockchain technology and decentralized data. We’re making technologies of tomorrow accessible for clients today.
Some examples of what you’ll do in the role:
- You’ll be in charge of building an active and engaged community and telling the story of our project across our community channels.
- You’ll lead the creation and execution of a community strategy together with our Head of Marketing.
- You’ll own, manage and moderate each of the project’s community accounts (Discord, Telegram, Reddit).
- You’ll ideate and execute engagement and incentivisation campaigns and contests to our community on a regular basis. These could include AMAs, community calls, giveaways, gamification of Discord server roles or meme contests.
- You’ll answer questions arising from the community about our project.
- You’ll facilitate a seamless onboarding process for community members to access and use our technology solution.
- You’ll create educational and onboarding content and updates for the community and work with the marketing team to ensure that information is easily accessible to the community on our website.
- You’ll contribute to our marketing and communications calendar and work together with our Social Media Manager to engage with the community on platforms like Twitter.
- You’ll take part in DeFi events and spaces such as Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces to expand our networks and create awareness around our technology solution.
- You’ll engage with key influencers, important social groups, and everyday users who mention our project on social and community channels, identifying innovative ideas for engagement.
- You’ll keep up to date on the latest trends and best practices in community management, suggesting new channels and tactics that you discover.
- You’ll work with the Head of Marketing to set up metrics, collect data and report on engagement and growth across community channels.
- You’ll relay feedback from the community to the team as a community advocate.
- You’ll work with the leadership team to grow the community management team and onboard new community managers in different language geographies as the project evolves.
- You have a track record of managing and growing active communities professionally, with 2+ years of experience within online community management in a crypto or blockchain project.
- You have a passion for Web 3.0 and you have good knowledge of the solutions and protocols available in the DeFi space. You’re up-to-date on the latest developments in the Web 3.0, crypto and DeFi ecosystem.
- You’re deeply familiar with community and social platforms (particularly Discord, Telegram, Reddit, and Twitter) and tools.
- You have solid experience of executing engagement and incentivisation campaigns and contests from start to finish.
- You engage with people in a timely and friendly manner in any arising situations to ensure a high-class user experience for community members.
- You’re a great communicator and fluent in English both in writing and conversation, and you can convey details with clarity and coherence.
- You work well with a multidisciplinary, distributed team, managing your work effectively in a remote work setting.
- You’re excited by the thought of joining a small but fast growing company and are prepared to be flexible in a rapidly evolving company and space.
- Not required, but the suitable candidate might have a bachelor level degree in finance or another relevant field, such as marketing, communications, or technology.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly skilled team at the forefront of technology
- Work on a truly ambitious and groundbreaking project
- Flexible working culture and remote work. You may occasionally get the opportunity to visit our teams in Switzerland, Helsinki HQ, Barcelona and UAE.
- Culture where we aim high and set each other up for success
- Private health insurance and phone benefit (applicable only to hired employees)
Our culture and teamship are the foundations of the company. The company pocket guide sets out the values and aims defined by the team. It encapsulates the behaviours of a winning team on a clearly defined mission, which we describe as “Our Everest”. Our Everest is the 5 year target created by the team, not the leaders.
Come and help grow this organisation. TX recently got Ranked in the top 10 fastest growing IT companies in Finland. We want to be top 10 in the World.
TX is committed to building an inclusive global team. We embrace diversity, and we’re open to everyone.