We are looking for an experienced community builder to lead the development of the Stage11 community. You are a music / gaming / crypto enthusiast who has successfully launched and operated communiti
We are looking for an experienced community builder to lead the development of the Stage11 community.
You are a music / gaming / crypto enthusiast who has successfully launched and operated communities in the gaming, entertainment or Web 3.0 space. Native understanding of the Web 3.0 space is mandatory.
As our Head of Community you will define our community strategy, build the necessary channels, kick start and engage in conversation across multiple channels (on Discord, Telegram, Medium etc) and then scale the operations with new team members, channels, tools etc as we grow. You’ll work close with our in-house team and the community to build a culture of openness and co-creation.
This position is remote, and can be performed anywhere in Europe.
You’ll be reporting to our Chief Experience Officer.
What you’ll do
- Define & develop the community strategy and processes for Stage11.
- Build, manage and grow our community across all social channels & platforms.
- Engage conversations across platforms as the voice of Stage11, feeding back insights to the rest of the team to act as the glue between the company and the community.
- Work together with our Head of Content to craft content marketing strategies.
- Work together with our growth team aligning paid social activities with community initiatives.
- Work together with our product teams to create and promote community challenges and other product related content.
What you’ll bring
- Love and passion for and solid understanding of gaming, music and the web 3.0 space.
- Solid understanding of the social and psychological dynamics driving communities and engagement.
- 3-5 years of experience in successfully launching and growing global communities in this space.
- A creative mind that works fast and enjoys exploring new trends in social by creating innovative, fun and magical content.
- Team player with a proactive doer / solution focused attitude.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- 25 vacation days + national holidays
- Flexible hours & location
- Remote working with quarterly team sprints in amazing locations
- Offices in Paris and Santa Monica, California
- Startup energy — well-financed
- Zero egos, best people
- Top partners in gaming, music, and luxury
- Never, ever boring
Stage11 is a technology startup leveraging cutting-edge technology to reimagine music for the metaverse.
With a core leadership team from the gaming, fashion, and music industries, we are building platforms and services centered around Interactive Immersion, Blockchain, and Mixed Reality that enable artists, brands, creators, and fans to co-create unique digital experiences & content in a new multi-platform music metaverse.
Stage11 is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Our headquarters are in Paris and Los Angeles supporting a distributed team designers, engineers, artists and business leads spread across 10 countries on 3 continents.